DateLime (“DateLime”) is the exclusive owner and operator of DateLime.com (the “Website”).
“Service(s)” refers to Your use of the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
You are indicating that You agree to be bound by all of the terms in this Agreement. Please print and keep a copy of this Agreement for Your records. By accessing the Website or using any Services, You
consent to receive this Agreement electronically. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Such modified Agreement will become effective and will apply to Your subscription
upon our posting such Agreement to the Website. Your continued use of our Service after such a modification has been posted shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by You of any such modified Agreement. It is Your obligation to review the Agreement and to become aware of any modifications.
regulations; and (iii) have not been convicted of any felony and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government authority.
This Agreement constitutes Your agreement with DateLime with respect to Your use of the Service. You must abide by all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement in order to become or remain an
authorized user of the Service.
RIGHT TO USE
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the
Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict Your access to parts
or all of the Service without notice or liability and for any reason.
You agree to use the Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- You will keep all information provided to You through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you.
- You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise offensive language.
- You will not forward chain letters through the Service.
- You will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
- You will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way that; violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
- You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. Parties responsible for the distribution, promotion or publication of any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services agree to pay DateLime One Thousand US Dollars ($1000.00) per account involved with such activities to cover expenses involved with investigation and prosecution of such activities.
- You will not use the Service to distribute or upload any virus, or malicious software of any type, or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, the Website, DateLime, its systems, or any other members' systems in any way.
- You will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including but not limited to email addresses, "instant messenger" nicknames or contact information, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, and full names through publicly posted information on the Website and through its Services.
- You will not cause the Service to be accessed through any automated or robotic means, including but not limited to the rapid access of the site as in a denial-of-service attack. Such restriction shall not apply to legitimate search engine activity that does not place an unreasonable burden on the Service.
- You will not use a third-party application such as a mobile smart phone application, social media or other Web page widget, or any other such mobile, social media, Web, or desktop application to access the Service, except where such application is either provided by us or endorsed by us. Such restriction shall not apply to a browser application which merely displays the pages of the Service in their entirety without modification or reformulation of content.
We may use third-party advertising companies, such as Yahoo!, Google, and Microsoft, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your interests in order to
provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these
companies, see www.aboutads.info/choices.
We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time. To learn
more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org. For third party advertising cookie opt out please visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
REMOVAL OF INFORMATION
We do not and cannot review all profiles, public postings, messages or other materials posted or sent by users of the Service. We are not responsible for any of the content of these profiles, public
postings, messages or other materials. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, delete, move or edit profiles, public postings, messages and other materials that we, in our sole discretion, deem to
be in violation of the Code of Conduct as set out above or any other applicable content guidelines or deem to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of profiles,
public postings, messages and other materials You may upload to the Service.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICEWe may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for
termination of Your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and You may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
The Service contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners, and our users. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the
Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without
having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for interruption or suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DateLime CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS. DateLime ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE
STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. DateLime MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. DateLime RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. IN NO EVENT SHALL DateLime BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER
REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS
WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DateLime MAKES NO
GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU
SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
The Service may contain links to other Internet sites and resources ("External Links"). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for and have no liability as a result of the availability
You understand that by using any of the External Links, You may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit
language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, You agree to
use the External Links at Your sole risk and that DateLime shall not have any liability to You for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. It shall be Your sole and
exclusive obligation to prevent children and other persons from viewing or accessing any inappropriate content that may be included in or available through any External Links.
By using External Links, You acknowledge and agree that DateLime is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy,
completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such materials at External Links. DateLime does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and
will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any External Links or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
interacting with your computer or mobile device. You accept all risk in connection with such External Links, and you agree that DateLime shall have no responsibility to you in the event your computer or
mobile device is affected in any way by your use of External Links.